My Babies

My Babies

Monday, May 2, 2011

Introduction to my crazy life

Hello Friends! First I want to start out with thanking a few good people that I've been lucky enough to meet recently. Ashley Owen Hill, Amy Ayers Mahoney and last but not least Daisy Dooley. These people (and dog) are really truly amazing and they have helped me realize that I am not the only one fighting what seems to be an endless battle to save animals. They do it everyday and they are my inspirations. I often felt like giving up b/c in the world of fighting for animals you often get beat down and there becomes a point when you feel like you just can't do enough. Well, you can do something volunteer, donate, advocate, foster and remember do not buy from pet stores or breeders and please do not breed your pet! There are thousands of animals that die everyday due to over population in shelters and we have noone to blame but the worthless scumbags who breed their dogs, the people who "dont have time" for their once beloved pet, people who buy puppies only to find out they weren't ready for them and dump them in a shelter once they aren't so cute anymore, people who don't take time to train their dogs and dump them the first time he/she chews something, people who chain their dogs outside and dump the dog for "barking too much" they don't care enough to realize that the poor dog was only crying out for attention. Dogs are my life and I live my life for them. My mission is to one day open up my very own rescue shelter and rehabilitate bully breeds such as pitbulls. I will continue to strive for this because there are too many pitties dying in shelters everyday. Until I am able to do this I will share my stories on the pitties I've rescued and risked my life to do so. I will be their voice because someone has to be...

1 comment:

  1. I'm humbled to be included with you and Ashley. Both of you ladies inspire me daily. I'm happy to have "met" you, and I'm excited to be with you on this journey along with Pet Pardons.
    Much love to you,
    Amy:0)

    ReplyDelete